Welcome to the exhibitor application process for the ESTA UK International Conference 2023.
All companies must register their interest by 20th December 2022.
Exhibition information and support
The spaces come in standard sizes: 2m X 2m, 4m X 2m & 6m X 2m.
• All trade areas will have tables, electricity and Wi-Fi internet access.
• Retailers who have their own display stands are welcome to use them.
• Use of private ‘try out rooms’ (subject to availability – please contact for pricing)
• Retailers and manufacturers will have the opportunity to advertise their products at events where they are supporting a performing artist.
• Your company logo on the exhibitors page, linking to your webpage of choice.
• Free 50-word listing in the Conference Guide, distributed to all attendees.
• Free exhibitor listing in arco, ESTA UK’s flagship membership magazine
• All exhibitors will receive 2 complementary passes for the Conference.
• If you have any specific requests please contact email@example.com and we will endeavour to help.
Gold exhibitors £1000 6m x 2m (3 tables)
Silver exhibitors £800 4m x 2m (2 tables)
Bronze exhibitors £500 2m x 2m (1 table)
Please note there is no onsite car parking at the venue, however places will be made available for loading and unloading.
Delivery, storage and collection is available.
Terms & Conditions
Application and Payment
The Application Deadline is 20th December 2022
Payment has to be made in full by 1st March 2023. The organisers reserve the right not to accept bookings for any reason, and to re-let space if not paid in full by due date.
In the event of cancellation by the organiser, any payments made will be refunded in full, but no liability is accepted for any other loss.
In the event of the exhibitor cancelling more than 28 days before the event a full refund will be given. Any exhibitor who cancels within the 28 days will incur the full fee.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
All exhibitors must have their own public liability insurance.
The organisers take no responsibility for any accidental loss or damage, or theft that may occur at the event.
All electrical equipment used by the exhibitor must have a current safety certificate issued by a qualified electrical contractor.
All electrical items to be used at the event must be declared on the application form. Any electrical equipment that does not comply with these conditions will be removed.
Liability for damages sustained through the use of noncompliant electrical equipment will be incurred by the exhibitor.
Trade Show Times
Access to setup in the RWCMD will be available between 8.00am – 11am on Sunday 2nd April 2023.
Delegates will have access to the exhibitors from 10.00am on 3rd April 2023 to 5th April 2023.
Opening times are from
10.00am – 5.00pm (9am for staff)
All exhibitors must vacate the building by 7.00pm on 5th April 2023 and stalls must be taken down by noon on Thursday 6th April.
THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS TO THE TRADE SHOW FOR EXHIBITORS WITHOUT THE CORRECT PASSES AND PAPERS, CONFIRMING THAT THEIR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AND FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Trade Exhibitors must carry out and provide a Risk Assessment for their activity at the Show.
The planning committee reserve the right to close the stand, without compensation, of any person who infringes these conditions or who creates a nuisance to other traders.
The planning committee reserves the right to close access to the site, at any time, in response to any health & safety or security issues.
The venue will be locked every night.
The European String Teachers’ Association accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of goods or monies.
No monies should be left on the premises unattended.